These are my two favourite character in DeathNote. I love Light because he's so cool. Actually I never felt that I like Misa2 that much but when I did the test in theOtaku.com I started to love her as well. I think they would make a great couple if Light really loved Misa. I know Misa is very passionate, that is why she sacrificed her life for Light. Too bad Light's heart was filled with grudge and not love. I do believe he would be a great lover if he did not found the DeathNote. Believe me, he will. (Fatin,jgn mengumpat Light lagi! Hahak!)
Ryuzaki~who else if not Tuan?I dedicate this picture to her. Somehow, she does have the same character as L. Mysterious, different..but those are things that made her special too. Too bad L died in the middle of the story. It's too tragic! Too sad! and unacceptable at all! (Wah,being so dramatic, am I?) Tuan cried when he died..huhu, sory Tuan..aku bocorkan rahsia..Hehe..I wonder what would happen if L was alive till the end of the story. If I were the writer, I would make L's spirit flew everyday in front of Light to scare him. Hahak!
Fatin, this one's for you!! I know you love him!! You know I haven't finish reading the comic, so I dunno who the hell is he. I wonder what difference would he bring in the story. Hm..U really like him, ryte? Can't wait to get to know him. Well, you're right! he is good-looking. Not bad la. But I still love Raito more than him. Hey, he looks cooler with the spectacles. Raito doesn't wear a spectacles. But his eyes got redder after being so evil. hahak. Normal la tu kan? I hope you like this picture. Penat aku amek kat theOtaku.com tau...heheh...Oh well..next time I'm gonna continue this story about us. In case some of you are wondering, this is the story of my roommates. Where's Faizah by the way? Err..she will be here soon. I'm sure she will. She's still struggling to finish the 1st chapter of the comic. I know how it feels to read something that you're not interested in. Faizah loves novels. Maybe one day, anime will come in novels. Perhaps that'll help. Hahak! Guys, do leave your comment! I'd love to read it. *wink*




3 comments:
ad yg nk kena cekik balik ni!!!!!
wei, ni ryek bkn sebrg ryek k!!!
oh..
btw,,,
cantik tol Mikami Teru tu..
pandai ko nk bodek aku ek...
kena ko...
tp post ni mmg best..
argh...
xpedulik...
nahas ko ryek keja kan!!!
Fatin, jom kejekan dia ckup2!
dia da pcahkan rahsia ak tuh!
grrr~~~
L~~~ (~_~) coOl~~~
Hahak..nasib baek aku x kena cekik semalam!! Cukupla bantal terbang kat muka aku..Huhuh..
Tuan, it's not wrong for being sentimental lorh...
Rilek la...sya pun slalu nanges gak wak2 tgk tv..
Eh, lupa lak...Tuan kan cool.. mane leh nanges ek?
hahak~patutla marah..
p/s : tiap2 mlm tido pukul 2 sbb baca DeathNote! (akue la tue)
Post a Comment