
What Death Note Character Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Who would have ever thought? My presonality matches with Misa misa. Hahak! I'm so happy about it. My roommates infected me with Deathnote's virus and now I'm totally hooked on it. I even bring them to class everyday in case I have time to read it. Hehe.. I wonder whether Tuan has done the quiz or not. Maybe her personality would match with L's personality. (^o^) hahak! Everytime she saw L her eyes glittered like she's looking at her sweetheart. She really loves L. Huhu. L the freaky weirdo. But, because he's freaky weirdo people likes him. Oh well, the only thing I know is I love Light! *wink*




5 comments:
i've read it since the last 2 years lor..
n done the f quiz oso.. check my blog to see wut did i get..
hehe
fufufufu....terpengaruh dgn ktorang da~
*YAY!*
i've done the quiz!!!! >,<
mine is L ~~~
^O^
Tuan~
I thought so..
Dah agak dah..
Mwahahahaha~
Suke la tu!!
mmg btol pn...sya mcm misa...hehehehe
huhu...effy pun dapat misa2 gak kan...
letak la kat blog...
lepasni suruh tuan plak letak kat blog. Hahak!
Post a Comment