Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Virus

I just wrote the post on MUET'S virus one hour ago an now I am writing on another virus that has been infecting my classmates. It's obvious ain't it? It's the fever virus.

These are the list of my classmates that are infected :-
  1. Effy (the 1st to get infected)
  2. Nasiha
  3. Faiz
  4. Aini
  5. Reen
  6. Bobo
  7. Magoo

That is all so far..who knows the number might get bigger. I'm not feeling well myself right now. (ngada2) But, I know one thing for sure. They got the virus 1 day after MUET's virus attecked us. Hm..I wonder whether it's fever or the MUET's virus again?

4 comments:

PAJID said...

ak pn terlibat gak..
virus ak lagi parah..
otak ak da nak dkat mati.
smpy ak x taw nak watpe.
lastly ak pn apply a TESL.
bru 10 minit y lalu.

skang ak ase cam bangang.
tp virus ak da sehat.

HNKIECRSH said...

its not muet!
its efy! :p

English Freak said...

hik hik..whatever it is, i hope everyone wud b fine by monday..
dun wanna see people wit red eyes in class anymore..so scary..hehe..

Aloy Paradoks said...

akhirnya blog ini boleh dilawati kembali.