Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Monday, January 5, 2009

New classmates

The reshuffling has been done. Welcome to our new classmates :) I'm gonna miss teasing Fiqah before class. I don't know that she was transferred to group A. Damn, and she's the first person that I said 'hi classmate' to. I know it's not easy to accept the fact that we have to live for one whole semester with new friends. Take your time, sooner or later you can accept the freaky situation. As an old member of group c i'm anxious to welcome my new classmates. Especially Efy and Jaja.. And of course, Faiz my group mate from BTN. We've started a few classes and I think this semester's subject is way cooler than last semester. Though, the assignments are pretty hard. Never mind, I can work that out I guess. Gotta be more enthusiastic! Someone's challenging me this semster! (Kalo tak cakap takyah terasa) Huhu..I hope Pn Aziyati would come ASAP!! I don't think I can survive studying Literature without a lecturer. See you soon ma'am..

No comments: