Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged By Faiz

xdak soalan laen ka?? (embarassing la...to admit...) Aku dahla baru break.. Huhuh~ Anyway...

7 lelaki yang pernah anda minati

  1. Syazmi - hm...5 years babe... Tp, syok sendiri je... He's too hot for me.. AND he likes my best friend!
  2. Aizat - Hot guy... He's my senior actually. Really perfect for a BF!! But again.. he's too hot for me.. AND he has A LOT of admirers!
  3. Syafiq - (I told you it's embarassing) My classmate when I was in form 1. NOT a hot guy..he just made me remember my brother A LOT. Again..he likes someone else..
  4. Kidin - (shud i write his full name? x pyh la..) Really cute guy.. Also my senior..
  5. Assif - I dunno how I fell for him? But, it's not surprising at all.. He's really nice. It happened when he scolded our friends about couple. Hm..I like people who can speak very well..
  6. Nassier - My sweetest crush..We wud have been the best couple if he didn't move to Shah Alam when were in standard two.. I'd like to meet him again if i cud.
  7. Who else? My ex... - He made me fall for him...with his sweet words...Oh well.. That was history~

7 lelaki yang pernah meminati anda

  1. My ex..OF COURSE...
  2. Nassier...sweet guy...
  3. Faizal Nafis ( I shud put his name up there coz I liked him too)
  4. Hafiz (ni org yg kate..xtau betol ke x..)

The list ends there. Pathetic x? Kihkihkih...Okla... I wanna tag....

  1. LinO Bing
  2. Effy
  3. Tuan Anis Hafizah (nama penoh lagi tu)
  4. Siha
  5. Fiqah
  6. Shall
  7. Bobo

4 comments:

21anis said...

Noo00000oooo~~~~~~~
why????
don't tag me!!!!
wey!
wuuu...embarassing la wey!

nasiha said...

ha?bru break??when?

English Freak said...

Tuan...x bole...
Nak tag jugak..
Hahak!

Siha..baru gak la..
I yg mintak..
4 a gud reason tho..
dun wory,I ok..

nasiha said...

ohh glad to hear that.huhuh