As I've mentioned before, because of some people, our groups were reshuffled. Fiqah is now in group A. I hope she's having a good time there. However, it had only been 1 day when she told me, "Aku nak balik group C balik....". What to do? Live with it.. It's not the end of the world. To be honest, I'm jealous with her. She said that the first day in group A she already got lots and lots of homework. (hm..I wonder whether homework is the right word?) That's what I wanted too. Work, so that my mind would only be focusing on 'studying'. Really guys..it's kinda cool to have lots of things to do. Makes us a busy person and somehow makes us appreciate time more than before. I couldn't stress how important time is. Everyone knows that fact. But the fact is, not everyone used their time well. Maybe? That's how I judged my own time. Last night, I wanted to study grammar but my eyes were sooooo sleepy that I closed the book. I tried to think of what I can do for my demonstrative speech and I ended sleeping. Not to mention all my roommates were washing their clothes when I snored (I didn't actually..). Anyway, I just realised the one silver lining in this Fiqah thingy. Well, she's actually just two rooms away from me so I can see her anytime I want if I miss her. *wink*
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




3 comments:
aiyah.. how bout me.. im still here u know.. come n visit~~ dlm blik ak bley maen ais sketing..(tawaran terhad)
yup..you too pajid..
sowie la aku x singgah2 lg bilek ko..
semenjak jadi ahli PBSM (persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu) ni aku makin jarang berada di floor.
tapi, kerana virus MUET aku dah resign dari PBSM. Eh, bukan MUET la.. MUnyET kan.. Hahak!
MUnyET..
ak pn da jd mcm monyet.
Post a Comment