Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged Again

5 products I'm boycotting

  1. US films (even tho x disuruh pun boycott film dowang)
  2. Dutch products (still boycotting! can't 4give what they did 2 our Prophet)
  3. Starbucks (actually never ate there pown)
  4. Burger King (even tho people say it's not US product)
  5. Read next question

5 products I will start to boycott

  1. KFC (people say I dun have to but I want to)
  2. McD (they r increasing their price pun~)
  3. Pizza Hut (my fav fast food)
  4. Maggi (used to love it)
  5. A&W (I'm gonna miss their waffle!)

5 products that I find hard to boycott

  1. CNN (I have astro at home)
  2. Nokia (I'm using one)
  3. Friendster (err...do I have to? Till that extend?)
  4. Myspace (same as above)
  5. Actually I dunno how 2 answer dis question so I just write anything. The question is product. Why do I answer all this fs and ms? Kalo SPM ni dah fail dah ni. (==')

I wanna tag :-

Faiz + Pajid + LinO + Amri + Maryam **Juz wanna c what r other products dat i dunno**

5 comments:

SMANF said...

ade post in my blog,'When we try to help..'

ps: xnk hp bg aku >o<

English Freak said...

xpe..hp 2 aku beli wk2 blom boycott
so...dat dun count la..

Unknown said...

Maggi is a Nestle product and Nestle does not originate from either US or Israel, nor do they support the war.

Not many know this and it rly is a sad thing. read my blog bout boycotting. :)

Unknown said...

Korang ni giler tagging eh...
=P

English Freak said...

Fie..u kena tag dgn i...
u x prasan ke...