Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Perlu ke?

I feel like asking a bunch of people this question, "PERLU KE?".
Stop making people's life miserable la wei.. Try to put yourself in other's shoes, then you'll know. It doesn't matter to whom I'm referring to because I know those people do not read my blog. I doubt they know the existence of this blog. I'm just unhappy and upset to see my friend crying because of this matter. Some things happen beyond our reach. Don't make things harder for your friend. You should supprt her, not condemn her.. Sigh~when will we learn? Condemning unnecessary people is BAD!! All in all, just be patient my friend.. What comes around, goes around. Believe me.

Though, it still made me think. Why do these people acted like they are too upset about that thing? Is it really that BIG DEAL? Even if it is, you should not make your friend feel guilty for a small matter. It's not easy to be fair and justice. And it is also not easy to entertain everyone. Imagine yourself at her place. What would you feel? It is not your option to choose where you wanna be. The reshuffling is making everyone pissed off. I know I do not have the right to complain about this. I can't help it, because I was there when it happened. Even worse, it happened TWICE in front of my eyes. Don't ever do that again guys.. It hurts. I know it does. If not, it wouldn't bring tears out of her eye. The only thing I could do is console her. I really don't understand why they have to do that because obviously it didn't happen among my friends.

Well, there's nothing I can do about it. We can never undo the past but we can always learn from it. As much as I despised the situation, I am thankful that I live among people that do not make my life miserable. If it's the boys then it's kinda normal. Boys are naughty. Boys do not care what others feel. But in this situation, they are girls. That's why I don't understand why do they have to condemn their own friend. I just hope one day they'd realise that they are acting like J**K*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To tell you the truth (tht I'm sure you alrdy know), this blog title and content is so broad that I can't rly put a finger on who you meant. But of course, we can alwys guess ;)

Ppl like tht cant exactly be called our BFFs, not ours, not anyones. Actually they're rather sad, how much sadder can you be than to be around hundreds of ppl and not have a friend? haha! Anyways, what I want to say is, whoever the victim is, do not let stuffs like this get to you. There's no point crying or getting all worked up for something someone who doesn't even know you well enough to criticize you, what more to condemn you, said. =)

There's more to life than a bunch of crappy words from a crappy nobody.