Yeah2..I've learned my lesson.. I saw a flying pillow in my room twice yesterday because of Ryeuk! hahak! Ok2..see...Ryeuk was saying, "It wasn't me,". Ryeuk will always be Ryeuk and Fatin will always be Fatin.. Hehe~ At last I manage to put Ryeuk's picture. I wonder what face will I show if an entity like Ryeuk exists. Scary~!! Enough bout Fatin.. I know I'd really be strangled today! Just hafta be ready to run away from her. Hahak! I met Tuan before entering the library just now. That one and a half minutes conversation reminds me that the holiday is just around the corner. In fact, everyone's going back tomorrow! The picture that I put here is very symbolic. Show's how Light was looking at L when he didn't realise it. Ignore the words written under the card. Just look at the picture. It's telling how much I'm gonna miss Tuan during the holidays. Even worse, she's going back tomorrow morning. The moment I step into the room tomorrow, she won't be there anymore. Even tonight, she'll be back late coz she's going to Bermuda with her friends. Just now, when she told me that she'll be back late, as usual I acted cool bout it. Actually, I was quite sad knowing how short the time is left for me to spend
with her. I know it's not a big deal, and I know that I'll meet her again after the hols but I dunno..I just can't control my feelings.
Oh well..I know I'm emotional and that's not good. But, who cares? That's just who I am and I never regret being myself. Being emotional just makes my life more colourful and I like it.
Fatin, I'll surely download no promises this holiday. I'm SURELY gonna miss u while hearing that song. It's a great song! Thanks for introducing the song to me. I know you're gonna be bored on the bus so just text me,k.. I won't be busy, I THINK. Hopefully I won't. If I didn't reply don't cry~ Hahak! That's probably because I haven't reload my credit. Guys, I'm gonna miss you guys a lot this holiday.. Including Faizah,OF COURSE! It had been great staying with you guys in the same room. I thought that this semester would be freaking bored but I was totally wrong! You guys really light up my life. And even my classmates... Should I mention everyone's name? Pajid, Erin, LinO, Effy, Jaja, Faiz, etc.... You guys rock!!!! Boring2 msg la akue ye... Huhuh...happy holiday to everyone, don't forget to finish your assignments! I hope it'll be a happy holidy for me too!






5 comments:
u really deserve 4 d flying pillow!!!
muahahaha...
banyak plak ngumpat aku ek...
anyway baby..
naik cuti hafal lagu no promises tu..
ohw...
don't worry..
ko akan jadi mangsa aku spnjg cuti ni....
hehehe... (gelak ala-ala ryeuk)
owh.. lupe nk gtau..
ko ditag..
ambk dr blog aku..
wajib uat..
within a week..
WAJIB UAT!!!
ah.. happy holiday!!
kter ad assignment ape?? npe ak xtaw pape neh??
huhuhu....terharu ak ko ckp cm2... Jgn sedey2, kte jmpa lg nah... In BLoG can maa...
tuan..yela blog can..
tp umahku xde tenet lor..
huhuhu..
arapkan pg cc je la...
pajid, assignment?
yg aku engat, prepare story-telling, report interview n prepare speech utk DS..
Post a Comment