
I was really in pain when I'm doing this. X larat nak jugak pergi cc..Padan muka akue!
Mikami Teru..I like him coz he really supports Kira. (Am I evil for saying that?) He's a great supporter.. He just needs to know what's right and wrong.. I haven't finish reading the book so I dunno how did he die.. Nevertheless, I agree that he brought changes in the story. I wonder why someone just realised that he's good-looking? Hmm..





4 comments:
i nvr knew u liked anime so much!
haha.
get well soon syg!
>Lin: i think we, her roommates, have influenced her in this case... can't help it! fufufu~
CoOl~ smart gak this guy..y i didn't realize this b4?? suke-suki la fatin tuh...
ya~~~
amat suke suki aku ni~~~
tahniah n tahanx alot
to my babe sya coz
ko berjaya uat aku ternganga
"0"~~~
correction eh..
aku mmg dah lame suke anime..
cuma baru suka deathnote..
uiks, tp can't blame people coz aku mmg x tnjuk yg aku suke giler kat anime..
well, now everyone knows..
huhuh~
fatin n anis...carikan aku gambar misa yg xde cross...
Post a Comment