Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shooting Suka Suki

Last week my siblings and I went to Cameron. We were there for 3 days and 2 nights. Although it was so cozy to sleep when it was so cold, my sis and I decided to take a tour around the hotel. Nana was ready by 7.00 a.m but it was drizzling so she waited for it to stop. At last we went out at 8.00 a.m although it was still drizzling. It was very cold~~ Of course, we brought our camera along and here are some of the pictures that we took.

Nice sakura flowers eh?

This was pretty much the earlier pictures of me. We didn't meddle with the camera setting yet. Can you see how foggy it was? =)


Jeng jeng jeng.. After we found this 'nature-like' place, we changed the setting to black and white mode. I'm not good at posing huh? Yeah, I know that..


I hope this one has the 'classic' look. Hee =D mcm kat oversea plak eh?


Another new setting meddled by my sister. It gives you the purplish look. U must wonder how does the surrounding look like actually eh? ;p

This was taken on our 2nd day. To be honest, I was not really in the mood of taking pictures that morning. But hey, the pictures didn't turn out that bad I guess..


Okay..let's have some colours now. Pretty flowers eh? We love mardi because of that. So many beautiful flowers for us to admire. 

Finally, there's someone else on the picture! These are my beloved onnis~ =)


Wee~I love this pic! Make sure you find this spot if you go to mardi yea..

Last picture 4 dis post.. I dunno what flower is that, but it sure brings the 'winter sonata' mood. hehe..


I'll be sharing more about my trip to Cameron soon. It was my first holiday with my siblings only. Cameron has never been that cold before. I guess it's because it was drizzling every day. Anyway, hope I'll be able to update soon. Miss blogging already! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the photos are so nice :)

English Freak said...

Tq lin..credit 2 my sister =)