These are my students at Kumon. They are one of the reasons why coming to work is such a pleasure. Alis is one of my closest students. She got me close to crying on my last day of work. Luckily my eyes just got watery and I just nodded when she told me to come and work there again. I really miss her. Yesterday I visited Kumon but she wasn't there. Hope to see her soon.

Danish and Isabel brought a lot of interesting chapters in my life. There's always a first time in life and they contributed to it. I can never forget the day when Danish said to me, "Teacher nak yayak. Siapa nak basuhkan?". He's already 5 years old ok! Very spoiled eh? Isabel on the other hand is super duper cute! She's 1 year younger than her brother. She's not as spoiled as Danish. Isabel is more polite and innocent.

Aisyah will enter school for the first time this year. She's very cute as well. She's the first student that gave me a card written 'thank you cikgu'. That was really sweet of her. She's very quiet and creative. I wish I have a cute sister like her.

Uzair will also enter standard one this year. He'll always ask me to mark his papers. After finishing his class work, he'll grab a book and read quietly at the nursery room. Very obedient boy but his mother claims a different fact. He is not obedient at home. I wonder why he has such contrasting character.

Hani Nadia! She's a very hardworking girl. I didn't get to teach her during my last week of working though. She went to Bali with her family. I like how she looked like when I explained how to solve the Mathematics question. She'll be like "oooooohhhh" with a bright eyes. So cute!

Faudel. He's still a pre-schooler. He is one naughty boy. We were scolded by his mother in one of those weeks. He claimed that his mother has arrived and after asking several times we let him out. Suddenly his mother came in and scold us. Huhu. Pretty smart boy eh? Managed to fool his teachers into letting him out.

Yaya~! She is Shahmie Haziq's sister. I dun have his picture but I remember his face very well. They look so alike. Yaya is so pretty eh? I've never taught her before. Yesterday I saw her in baju kurung and tudung. So cute!

Yazmin. This girl can be very annoying if you do not please her. But once you're close with her she will open up to you. She has a very nice voice and she loves Justin Bieber!

Kashika~ She's also a pre-schooler. Cute in every way. Very soft spoken and polite. I hope she'll grow up to be a nice girl. She's very innocent now. Hopefully she'll stay at the right track and be good.

Balqis and Iqbal. I love teaching Iqbal because he's very eager to learn. He had fever for two days and didn't go to school. But he insisted on going to Kumon. We didn't even know he had fever because he looked normal. He must really love coming to Kumon! =)

Prahlaad..he's a very shy boy. I remember seeing him for the first time during the party. He arrived and straight away hid behind Cikgu Lina. Then he said, "teacher, I'm shy..". I feel like pinching him at that time. He looked so cute when he's shy.

I look forward to teach them again this semester break. But before that I'll be working in Shah Alam first. Hopefully they'll still be there when I work this June. Can't wait to meet them again. All of them! =)




2 comments:
aaa..u make me miss my old students..
huhu..how can we not miss them? such innocent and adorable faces.. =)
Post a Comment