I just came back from meeting one of my friends from Kumon. It was a very short meeting. We ate at Curry's house, chatted all the way and said goodbye. While we were chatting, I realised that things would be different after this. She's gonna further her studies to Master thus she can't work at Kumon after September. Kak Mun is getting married next month and she has already resigned yesterday. Slowly everyone is moving on and goodbye is a must.
I told Kak Nazira, "Kejap je dpt rapat. Pastu dah nak pisah..". You see, this has been going on in my life since I can remember. I tend to get very close with my circle of friends and in just a short while it's time to say goodbye. When I was in school I always thought that it's just the way of life. Sometimes I even thought of closing myself from people. Why do I always have to say goodbye to the person that I love? It's better not to love anyone than to lose them. When I was younger I said to myself that I will never get too close with someone again. It's painful every time I have to say goodbye. But I kept forgetting and it happened again and again.
For one month I've been very close with my friends from Kumon. Then suddenly one after another is going away. Yeah, sure we can meet any time we want. We live nearby. But it'll be different aite? Especially since Kak Mun is getting married. She can't hang out with us like before. I'm happy that she's settling down but at the same time sad to say goodbye. I guess this IS the cycle of life. You meet people, get close and depart. Then when you meet again you'll cherish the sweet memories you've shared before. Well, a goodbye will never be absolute unless you're dead. We shouldn't dwell on it. I'm lucky to have met these people. Although it's just for a short while, they've given me memories that I will never forget. I wish I could tell them how much I appreciate them. I feel so grateful to know them and be part of their life.
After this partial goodbye we will still remain friends. We can always text each other and meet at Facebook. Although to some people one month is short, it was enough to make us really close. New friends will come to Kumon and we will get along too. But this friendship will remain special to me. Even if they're not around I will always treasure the memories we had. Thank you guys, for making that one month a very special one for me. I never thought working could bring this much memory. :')
I wish Kak Mun a happy and prosperous life with her future husband. Hope Kak Nazira gets to further her studies and be a lecturer in the near future. Kak Nad, don't leave us so soon like the others. Sara, we'll meet again this semester break aite? ;) To Din and Ali be as crazy as you guys are in the future. We'll never get tired of laughing. And of course, don't leave so soon as well. There's still so many things we can do together. To everyone, thank you very much once again. God bless you all.. =)





No comments:
Post a Comment