Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Missing my students

It's only been 1 week and I've missed my students already. Last night I editted a few pictures of them. Well, there's so many students that I miss but I only have these 4 girls' picture with me. I wonder how they're doing now. Hope they'd study smart and keep up their good results. Sigh~ I wish I could meet them again but Friday class ends at 6p.m. Sob sob. Can't go back home early and meet them. (T.T) Anyway, God bless them all. I'll meet them again during my next semester break. Till then, just have to be patient and focus on my studies.. =)


This girl's name is Putri Nuralis Farisya! ;)


Batrisyia and Bazla ;)


Hani Nadia..didn't see her during my last week of working. But I met her when I was giving out Kumon flyers at SK Sri Subang Jaya.


Yazmin..I can never forget this girl. We call her Yazmin Bieber! ;)


No comments: