Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Friday, January 7, 2011

Antivirus For Sale!


Do you know that one of the ways to protect your computer/laptop is by installing an antivirus? Bet you all do know that by now aite? I've used a trial version of ***** before and apparently ***** is the one giving viruses to my laptop. So I learned that I have to buy an original antivirus to protect my laptop.

So here's an offer for all of you. I am helping my cousin, sell kaspersky antivirus. I am currently using it and I am very satisfied. You can buy one at any shop but it would cost you around RM70-100 because of the packaging, CD and all. I say you can make it easier. Just download from kaspersky's website(or ask for my assistance if you don't know how) and I can give you the license key. 



Text me immediately if you want to buy one. I need to order the license key from my cousin first. For 1 user I'm offering RM40.00 and for 3 users I'm offering RM60.00. If you're interested, you know my number. If not, leave your number here and I'll contact you k! ;) 

No comments: