
My 1st close friend is getting married today and I can't attend her wedding. (T.T) How sad is that? Oh well, life is not a bed of roses. I have to accept the fact that I'm still obliged to seek my mom's permission to do something. In this case, going to Malacca without her is not a good idea.
Anyway, enough about me. It's a happy day for Kak Mun & Abg Hasrul. I wish I could see their faces. Mesti cam bahgia gile coz finally they are bonded with marriage. Can have kids soon and spend the rest of their life together. How sweet =) I've always thought that the best thing about attending a wedding is to look at the bride and groom's faces. Usually there's a kind of flashiness in their face that I can't describe. They'll look so happy and thankful on that day. I wonder how I'd look like when I get married one day?
Although I can't attend the wedding, my prayers are certainly with you.. May Allah bless both of you and grant you with cute kids to spend your life with. How I wish I can be there to celebrate the day with you. To abg hasrul, jaga kak mun baik2 na.. ;)




2 comments:
:)
tringin nak kawin lak rse. haha!
wahaa~sape xnk kawen lin? ;p
Post a Comment