Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look Into My Eyes & Say It Directly

I got a shocking message today. My 'adik angkat' sent me a message but she asked her friend to tell me the message. She said that she doesn't have anything to do with me anymore. She wants to study and she will pray for my success. Can you people tell me how does those words make sense at all? "____ dah xde pape ngan ko. sori la ckp ni. die suro aku ckpkan. die nak study. dia doakan semoga ko bjaya." Can someone please tell me what's going on? Is this some kind of joke? I don't feel like laughing at all. WTF are you trying to tell me?

I really felt like a knife was stabbed into my heart when I read the message. Sape tak syg adik angkat sendiri oi... I have no idea why she suddenly doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Is she trying to say that she doesn't want to be my pet sis anymore? Why didn't she tell me directly then? Why must she ask someone else to convey the message? Am I a doll? I have feelings too. I want to ask her but she's in SMAPL now. I couldn't contact her or any of her friends. I need explanation. At least tell me why. If it's my mistake then I could at least say sorry. If there's no reason why should I get the message?

Girl, if you're reading this please contact me ASAP. Don't be a coward. I deserve to know why you don't want me anymore in your life. I never want to stop having a sister like you. You've always been there supporting me when I was in form five. If there's something that I did just tell me. I can accept it if it's my bad. Argh!!!! Pandai ko pilih timing nak bagitau kan? I can't do anything until school holiday starts. I can only be patient now. One thing for sure I'll seek for explanation from her. If possible I don't want to have an argument at all with her. It's Ramadhan anyway. I should respect the month at least. Sigh, sabor je la!

No comments: