Neway, yesterday I wanted to do something meaningful too. As far as I can remember I did 2 meaningful things. 1st I had a study group with Zach,Siha & Muyi and 2nd I slept at my senior's house. Hehe. The 1st one was meaningful coz it helped me a lot in understanding linguistics and alhamdulillah with their help I could answer the mid term test...even tho I've checked and I know I have a few mistakes already! Lol! But it's ok.. Can't expect to get 100% aite?

The 2nd one was also very meaningful. At 1st cam segan giler ngan housemate die tp diorang cam friendly so I feel welcomed. Cam biase ar pompuan kalo da dok sesame mesti buat pillow talk. Hik2. On9 sampy 12.30 then tido. Pagi bgn sahur tlg die masak. Ceh, tolong ker? Aku panaskan nasi je! Haha!! Die yg sebok memasak + memanaskan lauk. Kenyang giler dow~
Tetibe rase cam dok umah sendirik lak. Akk2 yg laen kul 4 da bgn gi sahur kat luar. Diorg ajak aku ngn K.Aida sekali tp aku cam segan ah nak ikut. 2 yg kitorg sahur bdua je 2. Huhu. Housemate K.Aida 3 org bdk music & lg sorg dak PJ cam dier. Time aku dok berborak ngn K.Aida tu dgr la suara lemak merdu K.Farah...n sempat dgr K.Wahid maen keyboard. Teringin sgt nak dgr K.Zana main violin tp die segan. haha. Bleh plak segan ngan aku!
Maybe next time. It's 7.22 a.m now and they're both sleeping behind me. I dun feel lyk sleeping especially since I have Literature mid-term test dis evening! Kyaa~~~ Miss Shima brought the test forward. It's supposed to be next week! Never mind tho. I'll do my best. I've only studied Sunrise On The Veld. 5 more short stories to go. Adja2x!! I really wanna score this test coz Lit's my fav subj 4 dis sem. N having a lect lyk her, I shud get good result. I know she's very stingy wit marks especially since Lit is very subjective so I'd have to study harder. I wonder how wud d questions be? Hmm...hafta wait dis evening 4 d answer. I really can't bear seeing her limping and climbing the stairs but there's like NOTHING that I can do. I just pray dat she'd get better SOON. Insya Allah...Amin~
Wish me luck 4 my test dis evening! ;p





1 comment:
is "lyk" means "like"?
Post a Comment