Dreams. What does a dream represent? Why do dream in our sleep? What is the meaning of our dream? I have always asked these questions to myself and I have always wanted to find the answers. I put a target to study about dreams. I’m sure it has something to do with our brain because I know our brain still works when we sleep. One day, I found the answer to my questions. I was happy because I finally knew why I have been dreaming certain things. My close friends would have known about this already. I like to share what I know about dreams with people.
Basically, there are 3 types of dreams. The 1st one is from Allah and it is a sign to something. Not anyone can get this dream. It happens before Subuh. So if you dream of something before Subuh you might want to find out what it means. 2nd is from syaitan. Usually it’s a bad dream. Dreams that keep you asleep and not waking up. For example, dreams that you get during Subuh so that you won’t wake up and solat. Or dreams that you get after asar so that you won’t wake up for maghrib. It usually makes you feel bad when you wake up. The last one is dreams that come from your heart or emotion. Like when you miss that person too much, you dream of that person. Or when you’re too scare of your SPM result you dream that you don’t get A’s at all. It is the dream that either tells your heart’s desire or what you really are afraid of. This is the kind of dream that I always get.
So yesterday I dreamt of a person again. Don’t have to know who that person is. It’s not unusual for me to dream of that person since I love that person very much. It’s just that, this time I dream of the things that I do not want to happen with that person in my life. The dream really disturbed me since I have been all gloomy since I woke up. Nothing seems to enlighten me. All this while I try to think of things from the brighter side but when ‘that’ dream came yesterday I realized how scared I am of what’s happening. It’s hard to share when I couldn’t just let it out but I need to say it out loud somehow so that’s why my fingers are still typing.
I know that things have not been okay between us but it does not really happen because of me so I need not feel worried. It’s just that that person is changing and I am still trying hard to accept the changes. Honestly, I cannot accept all these changes. I feel like I have lost that person after all. Imagine having someone that you love by your side and suddenly Whoosh~! The person’s gone and only left you the memories that you had before. It’s painful. I know that person is not literally gone but that person IS figuratively going away. I cannot accept all this. I kept remembering all the good times I’ve shared with that person. How that person made my day and how much close we were. Now everything is turning 360 degree. I realized now that there is a HUGE WALL between us.
What should I do to accept the changes? It’s too sudden for me. I cannot just control my heart and stop feeling miserable. It just happens. I am trying hard to adapt with this new ‘thing’. And with all the things that are waiting for me in UiTM I think I need that person more than ever. Assignments undone, tests every week, class replacements and finally the finals. I really need that person’s support.
Sigh~all I can do is be strong. Another process of growing up. Learning to accept people as they are. I hate being 18. I am forced to be mature. ERGH!!!! Neway, let’s just hope things would get better for me kay? I wanna keep saying that I’m young and happy. So long peeps, I might be too busy to update my blog after this. C ya!
Basically, there are 3 types of dreams. The 1st one is from Allah and it is a sign to something. Not anyone can get this dream. It happens before Subuh. So if you dream of something before Subuh you might want to find out what it means. 2nd is from syaitan. Usually it’s a bad dream. Dreams that keep you asleep and not waking up. For example, dreams that you get during Subuh so that you won’t wake up and solat. Or dreams that you get after asar so that you won’t wake up for maghrib. It usually makes you feel bad when you wake up. The last one is dreams that come from your heart or emotion. Like when you miss that person too much, you dream of that person. Or when you’re too scare of your SPM result you dream that you don’t get A’s at all. It is the dream that either tells your heart’s desire or what you really are afraid of. This is the kind of dream that I always get.
So yesterday I dreamt of a person again. Don’t have to know who that person is. It’s not unusual for me to dream of that person since I love that person very much. It’s just that, this time I dream of the things that I do not want to happen with that person in my life. The dream really disturbed me since I have been all gloomy since I woke up. Nothing seems to enlighten me. All this while I try to think of things from the brighter side but when ‘that’ dream came yesterday I realized how scared I am of what’s happening. It’s hard to share when I couldn’t just let it out but I need to say it out loud somehow so that’s why my fingers are still typing.
I know that things have not been okay between us but it does not really happen because of me so I need not feel worried. It’s just that that person is changing and I am still trying hard to accept the changes. Honestly, I cannot accept all these changes. I feel like I have lost that person after all. Imagine having someone that you love by your side and suddenly Whoosh~! The person’s gone and only left you the memories that you had before. It’s painful. I know that person is not literally gone but that person IS figuratively going away. I cannot accept all this. I kept remembering all the good times I’ve shared with that person. How that person made my day and how much close we were. Now everything is turning 360 degree. I realized now that there is a HUGE WALL between us.
What should I do to accept the changes? It’s too sudden for me. I cannot just control my heart and stop feeling miserable. It just happens. I am trying hard to adapt with this new ‘thing’. And with all the things that are waiting for me in UiTM I think I need that person more than ever. Assignments undone, tests every week, class replacements and finally the finals. I really need that person’s support.
Sigh~all I can do is be strong. Another process of growing up. Learning to accept people as they are. I hate being 18. I am forced to be mature. ERGH!!!! Neway, let’s just hope things would get better for me kay? I wanna keep saying that I’m young and happy. So long peeps, I might be too busy to update my blog after this. C ya!




No comments:
Post a Comment