Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holiday eh?

Wow! It's finally the 27th of September. Tomorrow class starts back as usual. Ahaha! You know what? At first I dreaded this moment, but after finishing my comp assignment I feel better and very enthusiastic to go back to UiTM. For the 1st time in my life (Ithink) I only started to do my assignment on 4am (Saturday) and I'm supposed to be back on Sunday! I finish my work at 10.30am. Huhu. Quite long,eh? But I only rate my persentation to 2 1/2 stars out of 5. Hoho. I dun think I deserve more than that. It's complete but not that fancy la..

I haven't finish my linguistics assignment. Oh wait, I haven't even started anything! Haha!! I dunno what came over me. I was so DARN LAZY throughout this holiday and I don't feel bad about it. My sis asked me at 4a.m, "why didn't u do ur assignment earlier?" and I answered, "sbb sebelum ni malas nak buat". Jujur x jwpn aku? Haha!! When am I gonna do that linguistic thingy? Ryte after blogging,keyh? I'm joining my mom to an open house after zohor so hopefully I manage to finish it before noon. Quite impossible but it's ok to set targets aite? :p

Actually this one week holiday doesn't really feels like a holiday. My mind can't stop thinking about our drama assignment. There are so many things to prepare and yet I couldn't start anything coz boss said so. I've been preparing myself mentally.. I know that after the hols so many things are waiting for me. Just hope I wouldn't lose my grip. But 1 thing for sure, I can't wait to meet my friends. God, I miss them! X sabar nak lompat2 excited jumpa korang balik..mkn kueh raya kat tesl square and gosip2 pasal citer raya.. Haha! N ofkos, x sbr nak jumpa lecturer gak. 2 xbleh nak tipu. Kalo tipu pun org x percaya. Anyways, I gotta stop. Assignment!! Tata readers~

No comments: