I almost forgot how the feeling is to hear a song that really touches your soul. Thanx to Adira, I felt it again last night. Her performance for dis song was totally awesome, it almost brought tears to my eyes. Even though she wasn't the winner, in my heart she is the winner. I think the lyric of dis song is very meaningful. It's very universal and it really touched my heart. I wanna dedicate this song to my best friends and motivator. I mean every word from dis song.Ku Ada Kamu
Di kala ku kehilangan
Di dalam kegelapan
Kau suluhkan sinar petunjuk
Di kala ku kesedihan
Kau ukirkan senyuman
Dengan penuh sabar memujuk
Engkau menyambut tiap kali aku terjatuh
Seandainya hari esok runtuhnya langit dijunjung
Tabahlah menjunjung bersamaku
Seandainya hari esok dunia dilanda gelora
Takkan ku gemuruh selagi ku ada kamu
Di kala aku tak pasti
Kau tampil dengan berani
Membimbing agar lebih yakin
Dan bila hidup penuh soalan
Kau berikan jawapan
Melengkap semua kekurangan
Engkau menyambut tiap kali aku terjatuh
Tidak mungkin diri ini mampu hidup tanpa doronganmu
Lagu: Edry Abd Halim (KRU Publishing)
Lirik: Edry Abd Halim (KRU Publishing)
Lirik: Edry Abd Halim (KRU Publishing)
Something interesting bout her dat I just found out a few seconds ago. She's the same age as me! haha! and we're both the youngest in the family. Her birthday's on 19th September 1991, just two weeks after mine. What a coincidence!




2 comments:
wow she's young. i just had two songs that really touches me now. i'll tag u d vid later =D
Post a Comment