Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Friday, May 14, 2010

Maid-Sama!

If you have Astro and is interested in watching anime, why not try watching this anime? I've never watched it b4 as well but I have a feeling that it'd be funny. Here's the synopsis from Animax:

Student council president, Misaki Ayuzawa, works part-time at a maid café which contradicts with her ‘no-nonsense, tough-talking’ reputation at her high school dominated by males. When her secret is discovered by Takumi Usui – the most popular guy in school – she is bewildered when he keeps it a secret but this is merely the start of his merciless teasing of her...

And here's a more detailed synopsis from Wikipedia :

Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.

Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid cafe in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is threatened when the popular and somewhat impassive Usui Takumi takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.

How's the synopsis? I'm sorry I'm not a good promoter. I wish I could be more persuassive. Hmm..why not check on these pictures? They're not the best pics I could find. Since it's still broadcasting, I guess it's still new. I couldn't find much picture and none from theOtaku.com. Anyway, enjoy the pictures! ^^
















I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a lot of bullying in this anime! Can't wait to watch. I'll probably just download them from the net if it's possible. If not I'd have to wait in front of the television every day to watch this. Anyone has the full anime? 

1 comment:

21anis said...

cambest! thou it seems like a typical shoujo romance anime...but it's been awhile since i watch sumthng like dat... bnyk tgk action je this sem (Gundam ^^;) hehe...
since i dont have astro, might gonna d/load 'em sumwhere.. thanx 4 d tip! ^o^