Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anime Addiction

I kinda miss watching anime. I've not been watching any anime dis semester. (So sad!) But today, I managed to watch K-ON on animax. Yeay~! Watching K-ON totally brought back the memory of watching it b4. It was such a cute anime dat I laughed almost every minute while watching it. Anyway, I was browsing theOtaku.com when I found this quiz. Haha. I didn't expect any answer coz I don't think any of the girls resemble me. Anyway, here's my result.

Haha..21, wud u ever expect me to get Mio? The description is also questionable. I am shy with those I do not know but not with the ones close with me. The description made me sound like I'm so introverted. Haha. Well, Mio is cool as well. After all, she's the mature one. The part where I'd be the one writing songs might be true. Other descriptions are no-no I guess. If you watch the anime you'd know why I'm in denial. Mio is too shy! I'm not THAT shy okay! ^^ In case you wanna do the quiz as well, just go to theOtaku.com and search for K-ON. Click on quiz. There's only 1 quiz so it wouldn't be a problem to find it. Try and answer the quiz. If you've watched the anime I think it's compulsory to do the quiz. hehe.. 21, we'll see if you get Yui. ;)

1 comment:

21anis said...

Hahaha~ u got Mio?? Ok la...partially, some was right...but we all noe u aren't d shy/introverted type honey...lol ^^
imma try d quiz n post it in my blog too l8r!