It was 1.00 a.m and I started to get sleepy. I peeked at you in the other room. You were still with your inai. We waited for you so that we can help you spread the bed sheet and sleep. We chatted a while. It was almost 4.00 a.m when everything is done. You were about to finish your last hours of being single. And I'm glad that I was there with you, seeing you prepare yourself for your wedding day. :) That's Syaza n Me.
She had an accident. The car was in bad condition. It's already the end of the month. That's when her pocket gets lighter. Although the car needs to be fixed asap, she used her money to pay for her dress. The one that she will wear to your wedding. Coz she wants to look beautiful on your wedding day. :) That's Nana.
She wasn't well on that day. Frequent vomitting. The shop had just closed. She banged on the door and begged to buy some chocolates. Lucky for you, the shop owner reopened the store for her. It was getting nearer to the special moment. They drove 170km/h, so that they won't miss the moment of seeing you getting married. And she made it in time. :) That's Lyana.
She wanted to come early for your wedding day. Precisely, she wanted to come on your nikah day. But her brother wanted to tag along, so she came the next day. She had to wait for her brother to finish working at 4.00 p.m and then they all drove to Shah Alam to attend your wedding. Although they only managed to be here for less than 24 hours, they came. Bcoz they wanted to share the moment with you. The moment where you were your happiest. Your wedding day. :) That's our cousin from Johore.
They may seem small but they only bring one meaning. That is, we all love you :). I wish you a happy life onwards with your husband. Semoga berbahgia, cousinku..Doratul Nasiihin bt Rosly!




3 comments:
i bkn suke2 nk jd perempuan gile on my big day..
tp cmne nak ckp ek..??
ape yg i buat sbnrnye x same dgn ape yg i pk...
tp im sure xde sape blh phm sbb sorg nak lwn dgn sume org?? agak2 sape yg kalah??
all i can say, sorry again... xde niat lgsg nak buat korg terase,etc.
I mintak maaf kalau u terase dgn post ni. I xde niat lgsg nk ungkit ape yg jadi. I dah ckp yg I x smpan ape2 dendam atau rasa marah kat u. I hope u pun sama..
Cik Bazla
U x mention nama I pun
Kecik ati tau
U mention2 nama2 Chickas jer
- Lelaki Ini -
Post a Comment