Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Diet?

I noticed that many people have been saying that they have been eating A LOT dis oliday and they are darn worried! People have been wondering why they are eating a lot more than usual. Haha!! Folks, you guys are at home! Ofkos u'd eat a lot. There's plenty of good, FREE food. ^^

Eat all u can!

Anyway, yesterday was Eid Adha and 4 d 1st time my family had bbq 4 our raya menu. There was so much food on the table and they all looked delicious! I was taking each of everything into my plate when I heard someone saying "habisla diet aku..". And I replied in my heart, "haha..org duk risau pasal diet tp aku dok melantak byk2 n x riso sbb aku x bniat nak diet!". And today I read in fb someone said the same. Hbs la diet aku.. Geez, guys u gotta learn to enjoy life a bit. So what if u don't have hot body? Guys won't look at you? Maybe, but why would that matter anyway?

I'm sorry if you guys are irritated with this post ya? It's not wrong to be beauty conscious, don't get me wrong. I just personally think that beauty is something that would never last and so I don't give a damn about it. Sometimes, yeah I do give a damn but most of the time I don't really care. Beauty is something that everyone has. That's what I think. It's just that people have to find where the beauty is. If you are beutiful physically it's a bonus but if you're not it's not a disadvantage. All in all, what matters is who we are to Him aite? If He thinks we're beautiful than we should be happy. Coz to Him all that matters is who we are. Our true colour. So, here's a cheers to eating happily! Haha!!

p/s : nabi pesan berenti mkn sblom kyg. hehe. mkn2 jgk, jgn smpai berlebihan dan memudaratkan. it changes d purpose of eating.

2 comments:

bloomyheart said...

diet itu xbest la sya! hahah

English Freak said...

hahah..yeah!
sbb 2 sya x diet..
mkn je sesuka hati..
pas2 tembam..muaha3x!!