Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A day without TV in my house

Can you imagine how your house would be if your television suddenly breaks down? Everyone is out doing their business, you're alone in the house with no lappy, no tv and no credit 2 use ur phone. Yeah, you have all the chores to do but when all is done, what would you do? Hik2. Dats what happened in my house today. I've been alone since morning till 5.30 p.m with nothing to do. Now I know how nice it would be to have a television in your house. Hehe.. ^^

This is how I look like when I'm watching channel 303


When the tv is working I never cared of its existence. Every time I switched it on I would find myself clicking all the channels in Astro and nothing would be interesting for me to watch. Even Animax is not showing any anime that I like. I can't watch channel 303 anymore.. I dunno when we'll get a new tv coz we're under budget right now. Juz bought a new washing machine a few months b4. Hee. Oh well, I'm gonna work anyway so I can't wait to start working.


P/s : On 18th Nov 09 Miss Fatin appeared in Berita Harian page 5. Cute! ^^

No comments: