This post is dedicated to my beloved sister, Fizianna Fizween binti Md Junid. Happy Birthday sis!! I guess you really had fun today? Horse riding and celebrating it with your best friend the whole day. I wish we could have the fam dinner soon. It's hard to gather everyone at 1 time. It's always like dat. How I wish people are not busy working all the time. I mean my bro. If only he could have a job with no odd hours of working hours. Anyway, I know you're not reading this but I just love it when people get older. Haha!! Kidding! You're only 24, don't worry..still YOUNG. Sorry for the late wish. I hope you'd be strong always. I might not be a good advicer but I always know when something's wrong wit u. I juz didn't mention coz I know u're secretive. Juz so u know, u can share anything with me. I'm a good listener and I'm not judgemental so there's no need 4 u to worry to what my reactions would be. I guess u shud already know that after living with me 4 d past 18 years. Anyway, love you sis! (^_^)
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment