Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Falling down and not wanting to stand back

Result was out yesterday. Many of my friends were happy with their results. I'm happy for them too. Mine was not satisfying enough but I'm still thankful with it. I knew it all the way coz I didn't have a good feeling yesterday. Every time I sat in front of d laptop, wanting to check I said to myself, "okay..be prepared 2 c ur aim not achieved". And it's true, my result was out of target and unfortunately I have to say goodbye to ANC.

My friend sensed the sadness that I had. She said she kept on remembering me d whole day. Well dats normal. If you love a person u can feel dat something's not right when she/he is sad. I dunno u love me dat much Wanie, thanx! =') She motivated me when I was on the verge of a breakdown. In fact, everyone in fb was trying 2 cheer me up. Ema,Naim,Ainatul.. Thanx guys.. Really appreciate it.

I know this is not d end. I know ANC is not everything. I know that I have to move on but can I say that I'm just a normal human and be frustrated? I don't know when will I move on and wake up but for now I don't feel like doing so. I can accept my result but I need time to digest that information. It's not every day ur dream is shattered right?

I wonder who would bring me out from dis dark cave? Wud it be myself or my friends? Well, at d end of d day everyone knows self motivation is the best motivation. It's bcoz friends come and go. They can't stay next 2 u all d time. I'm still searching 4 my inner strength. I'll let you know when I've found it. Till then...I will be a different me. Tears.

6 comments:

Nicca Vontiya said...

Sayang u sangt la, beb.
Chaiyok sentiasa ek...

English Freak said...

tq wanie.. =')

Syaza Izura said...

cheer up k..
awk ade lg 7 sem lg kot nk dpt ANC..
1st sem ni mcm sem testing..utk awk blaja n perbaiki diri..

English Freak said...

nah..ANC is only 4 ppl who gets DL every sem so mmg dah xde hrpn dah.

Ema Au'zir said...

well, how about you target starting from this 2nd sem , u gonna strive hard and get DL! okay dear;)) cheer up babe!

English Freak said...

thanx em.. I will..
I'm healing slowly.. =)