
Just now I had lunch with miss Zarina and after that she asked me where am I heading to. I said I'll be at the library. She was looking at me and saying, "library on Friday afternoon? Baek nye!". Baek? Ye la tue! Aku pergi library pun dok online, buka facebook la, blogging la...bukannye baca buku! Haha! But of course I didn't say that to Miss Zarina. I just said there wouldn't be any bus anyway at that hour (1.30-org solat jumaat). Muaha3x!
And then Mrs Azura said she graduated her degree without even going to the library. Not even ONCE. Only during the orientation week, that's all. Haha! Well, I never went to the library to find books, I just went there to open my fb profile. Adoyai.....lecturer2ku got the wrong idea. Tapi xpe gak, konon2 bdk baek la ni. Muaha3x! Miss Zarina kept saying when she was at my age she'll be in the bus going out and having fun on Friday afternoon. Then Mrs Azura said, "ko jgn nak corrupt budak ni. Jauh lg perjalanan die. 7 sem lg. Byk lg masa nak corrupt." Haha! Well, it doesn't mean that going to the library makes me a good person, and of course it doesn't mean that NOT going to the library means u're a bad person. Like Mrs Azura, she didn't go to the library because she was smart enough to borrow books from her lecturer. I think that's cool. Lecturers always have the right book, aite? Maybe I'll do that too, hehe...
So now I'm going back by the bus. I wanna go for 'pemilihan padang bowling' this evening. I just hope I won't go to the wrong place! Hehe! N to my group mates, dun worry.....I won't forget to do my assignments as well. It's a group work aite? I'll do my part. Ah~~breathing makes me happy coz it means that I'm still alive; young and happy!~ =)





1 comment:
yeah im young and happy too!eventho im older by a year..haha
Post a Comment