I've been wanting to write about this for as long as I can remember. I wanna share these few things that happened to me and how it affects my life. There are things in life when we feel that it is so wrong but in the end we find ourselves being thankful of it. It happened many times to me especially since last semester. I worked hard to get something but I got something else. At first, I was not happy about it but in the end I feel so blessed to have it. And everytime it happens I would say, "bila takdir berbicara....".
1st case : Hari Pendaftaran Kolej Mawar sesi Jan 2009.
I came early in the morning, wanting to be in the same room as LinO. As we were lining up the long line, we got a message from mr. shah saying that we were supposed to register on the next day. Frustrated, I went back to have ny breakfast and bought a few stuffs at Mydin. Not long after that, I got a message from Lin saying she's gonna register on dat day so I went back to UiTM to register. Sadly, I didn't bring my student card and I couldn't register. Well, my friends didn't have their id card too but they could register. I was so mad with them. I had to ask my sister at home to come and send the id card to me. After the id arrived, my name is not in the system. They said I didn't get to stay in college. I was so frustrated and I had to reappeal to get to stay in college. I did not have any discipline problem so I dun understand why my name was not in the system. At last at 5.00 pm I got my room. It was in 1b-02-40. All my friends were in block 1a. I was so sad. I dun deserve to be in block 1b. Sigh~only God knows my feelings on that day. It was damn tiring.
All my roommates had disciplinary problem with the college. When they went to the meeting I stayed alone in our room. Everything was so not right to me. My ex-roommates stayed in block 1a and didn't have any problem with the registration. After some time, I knew why I was fated to be in that room. Maybe Allah wanted me to meet my great roommates and gave me one of the best experience in my life, having friends like them. The four of us got really close and God knows how much we love each other. I feel so thankful to have known them and to share such great experiences in the room. We spent a lot of precious moments together and I think all those memories wouldn't fade with time. SO, in the end.....I understood that, I am fated to be in that room.
2nd case : Hari Pendaftaran Kursus Pelajar Asasi sesi July 2008
This happened during the 1st semester. I was the 1st person to get a computer and I should be able to register my course the fastest. Unfortunately I could NOT register because my status was still KIV at that time. God knows how mad I was at that time. Even bibi remembered my sour face when I asked her to register 1st. The thing is, everyone wanted to be in group B because most of the classes are in the morning. All of them were avoiding group C because group C had class that ends at 7pm. You can guess what happened right? I got into group C! Of course, who would want to be in that group? But I already love the class in 1 week. Well, it is true that our schedule is very hectic compared to others but all teh lecturers loved us because there were only 12 person in our class.
I dun want to elaborate more, but what I can say is I know now that I am fated to be in Group C and I sure am proud of it. I met great friends and had a a wonderful time with them. If I was not in Group C who knows how I'd be today. I might not be the same person I am now. If I'm not fated to be in Group C I wouldn't have met Siha and Bibi who are my roommates NOW. Haha!
3rd case : Hari Pendaftaran Kursus Pelajar Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sesi July 2009.
Well, almost the same as the story before. I dunno which group should I register to. Well, takdir berbicara sekali lagi when I group A was already full and I could only register in group B. Not to say that I dislike my group. Not at all. I dun mind. In fact, I'm thankful coz I just knew today that Miss Shima is teaching my class Literature for this semester!! OMG!! I am so happy!! I never expected that she'd be teaching the part 1 students. I think if anyone saw my face at the bus station just now would know how excited I was. And I realised just then that her subject was on Thursday, which is the only subject we're having on that day. It's on the evening. 4-6pm if I'm not mistaken. Some people would find it boring to go to the faculty just for that 1 particular subject but for me that would be the day I would wait every week. It would be my biggest motivation. Ok, I know I'm overreacting but I just can't help being happy and thankful.
So, from the three cases that happened to me I can conclude that sometimes there are things that we dun like but it is meant to be for us. And there also things that we like but are not meant to be for us. In the butshell, we should always believe that there's a silver lining behind the dark clouds. (am I writing this right? correct me if I'm wrong) God knows what's BEST for us. Thank You Allah!
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




2 comments:
Everything happened for a reason
im too glad for u too. :)
(evntho im not too happy to get ms shima again. but oh well xD)
ps: no offense ea. haha!
Post a Comment