Lately I've been saying things that I do not mean like "Sejuknya,mcm kat kutub utara" but I'm sweating like mad. Or "kenyangnya,alhamdulillah...." but actually my stomach was like istana budaya's orchestra. People often give me 'the look' and said, "SEJUK??" or "kenapa kenyang?". Haha!! Folks, jgn terpedaya dgnku! I'm just psychoing myself to feel cold so that I won't complain when it's damn hot. When you say something oftenly it will be a prayer, so why say hot when u're hot? U'll just get hotter. Say that you're cool so you won't focus on the problem. Ryte?
Human are funny. Sometimes they say things that they don't mean and it turned out to be a BIG issue. There are also people who always say what they mean but it only made them look like fools. Some things are meant to be a secret, and when you are too honest with your words you become a jerk. It's easy actually. No matter what you say, people will judge you and people will always put a label on you. So there's no need for us to worry on what should we say. People will talk as long as they have a tongue. You can never shut them up.
There's this one person that I know who is a VERY SWEET TALKER. Flirting would be like inhaling air to this person. When it's easy for people to say nice things, sometimes people would just assume you are a sweet talker. A sweet talker always have nice things to say, nice promises to be kept but usually they don't really mean what they say. They are just doing it to make us feel good. Especially when you are in a middle of an argument. A sweet talker can send lengthy words prmosing this and that and FORGET about it the next day. What can I say? I guess I learn a lot from this sweet talker.
How are we supposed to know if a person is being honest or just being a sweet talker? Or how should people know when I mean what I say or I am just saying something the opposite? No idea! Haha!! Sweet talker and opposite talking is just part and parcel of conversation. Who cares????
It's just that, sometimes when you sit and think back what people said to you, it will bring back many memories that could be heaven-like or hell-like. I just can't believe how short it is for people to forget what they've said before. Today I bumped to a truth, something that I could have known long before but I ignored. And when truth is revealed again, the sigh comes.. I don't think I can ever trust a sweet talker again nor can I believe an opposite-talker (could be Pajid sometimes. Haha =P). So, when people are saying nice things just smile and when you meet an opposite-talker just follow the flow. You might find yourself speaking a different language but understanding the same thing!
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




1 comment:
VERY confusing, n yet true and comprehensible.
nice one buzz! ;)
Post a Comment