SAF is just around the corner. For those who take part in it would be busy training and practicing before the match. I chose to play lawnbowl this semester. I've never played lawnbowl b4 nor have I seen people play lawnbowl but I predicted that it would be easy so I wrote my name in the name list. Last week was my 1st training for lawnbowl. Well honestly I didn't really understand how to throw the ball. I was doing it okay but they just kept repeating that I should throw it harder.

"whoa...that's hardly playing a lawnbowl at all!
It looks like petanque to me!"
Yesterday, I came for practice again and this time I was consulted by a different senior. The thing is, I myself dun really understand the technique, so I just followed whatever instruction they gave to me. Then, out of the sudden many seniors came and each of them taught me different ways of playing the lawnbowl. I got confused but I just followed what they said. Too bad, I did worse than last week. I couldn't even throw the ball without making it bounce. When my senior finally came she was shocked to see me playing badly. She was asking me, "What's wrong? You did okay last week. Are u nervous or something?". And I dunno what should I answer to her.
"sigh...what did she learn last week? that's BAD" I know I need to improve A LOT. I couldn't bear seeing my senior's face so worried to see me playing badly. I let her down and I feel bad myself. I was the only girl there (b4 my senior arrived) and one of the boys were making fun of me. Okay it was just teasing and joking but I wasn't comfortable. Especially when I'm the only girl there. Okay, so since tomorrow i only have 1 class in the evening, I'm gonna practice playing lawnbowl by myself. I'm planning to play it the whole morning. I better do, coz the match is next week! N muhyi's gonna help me so yeay! I'm gonna play lawnbowl again tomorrow!
Yesterday I was unhappy about this but I'm not gonna give-up. So what if I played badly? I can improve, and I need to practice more. That's what I'll do. Wish me luck folks! May EDU wins the battle! *wink*




2 comments:
huih!?
prctce ngn moye?
ahahaha~~gdluck la
dont worry u'll do fine=D
Post a Comment