Haha! Need I explain more? I don't think so. Bak kata Wani, "buat ape la nak sedih pasal lelaki dayus mcm tu?". So, this is the end of 'that' episode. Life is so beautiful to be wasted on a guy like him. I have my family by my side and my supportive friends to back me up if I'm shitted again. So, this is really goodbye! Ah~It feels so good when you can finally let it our of your chest! Besides, I have megane-chan with me. The one always comforting me and being there for me when I needed him. Thank you very much, megane-chan! I dunno if u know I'm calling you megane-chan, but I guess if u read this u'll know. I'd rather have a special friend like you than having a bf like 'him'. Oh well, what's past is past. No more post about you! Haha!! And lastly, megane-chan...DAISUKI. =)
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




3 comments:
Aiishh...ececeecececeececececeecece~~~ hohohoho...
ayat last tu....
but it's good la! i noe u can do it!! X-D
bagus!!!
ini lah adik ayong!!!
sayang ko~~~
0w0' he?
BANZAI BAZ!!
Post a Comment