Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Holding Back Your Tears

I've been very miserable this week. Tak taula org perasan ke tak. Maybe tak kot. Ataupun org perasan tp org x amek peduli. It's normal la kan...at first you thought that you care for people and they care for you but in the end reality hurts. I'm not pointing at anyone directly,k.. Juz let me 'merepek' at my blog today.

I've always been in this situation. i want to cry so much but the tears just wouldn't drop. I feel the pain and yet I'm trying my best to hide it from people. (abestu knp tulis kat blog? sengal!) Well, I don't want people to know it directly...only those who really know me can see the cloud in my eyes. I want to share this with someone but I feel that I have no place to go. (I have the GREATEST roommates but I dun want them to listen to my problem when they are all busy with tests now. Perhaps in the weekend I will). So,that leaves me my other friends. Where are they? All happy with their life. I dun want to ruin their happiness with my problem.

What would you do if you're in my shoes? I feel like crying all day and stop thinking about it. But, crying doesn't solve your problem so why make it a big deal? (aku mmg ssh nak ngs drpd kecik) I feel so powerless to see things that I dislike happening in front of my eyes but there's nothing I can do about it. I faced it during high school and I'm facing it again, here. Is my voice really that small? People don't seem to care what I say. Is it because I'm younger than you guys that you don't respect me? I don't know. I just hope this thing would stop bugging me and I hope I'd happy watching PGL tonight.

9 comments:

Syaza Izura said...

helloo..kite kan ade..
dok umh xde wat pape..
share la wit ur kembar ni...hehe
cam x bese plak die ni...

nasiha said...

hey,u cant tell me.i can keep secrets and try to help.u wont be burdening me with your problems.i dont mind.i know how it feels when u cant tell anyone.im in that situation now.its awful.u can trust me.be happy k?

nasiha said...

eh silap eja!u CAN tell me.hahaha!!

Biskut Marie said...

nape ni??
u hv to tell someone..
u'll feel quite release aftr dat..

21anis said...

now i know why....

Unknown said...

i hope evrything's over hunn, don't hold back tears k? their created to run down ur cheeks, wet ur pillows and waste ur tissues. NOT to be held back. Girls gotta cry once in a while. It soaks the heart, keeping it warm, unlike men. That's why we're different.

The point is, express ur feelings. k syg?

HNKIECRSH said...

no wonder you looked, quite unhappy.
i can see it. its just i dont want
to disturb you. you might want to be alone,
thats what i thought.

Zulfirdaus Bin Md Zain said...

dun worry...kalu nak crita kat saya,awak taw number saya okie?
jangan la simpan sangat prasaan awak up till u will damage urself...

English Freak said...

guys...thanx a lot...
i really appreciate it..
wu~~terharu kowt...
i felt much better after letting it out..

2 encik zul, i will never damage myself. i love myself. x perlu risau.