Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Monday, February 2, 2009

Pajidu tagged me.

Yeah, I should be patient with the tags that I got. Pajid, I dun wanna answer question no.11-23 ok?



1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?

Pajid? of coz la my bez frend. dy xpnah lupa kat ak. cam gmbr kat sblh ni. aku buat perangai pun dy sbr jek..

2. Your impressions towards him/her.

my 1st impression towards her. i saw her in Mawar's DM and i thought, wow...dye nih mesti cool and groovy giler. tp,xknla x knal tetibe nk tego. tgk2 bdk tesl gak. hahak!

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.

byk...just by knowing her I discovered a lot of new things. She fulfilled my dreams (nak masuk drama and nak jumpe stacy. hahak!) she was always there with me, in sickness and in health. she always backed me up when i was down and alone. she's a great friend, and i'm lucky to have her in my life.

5. If he/she become your lover, you will..

I will make her happy all my life

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...

I will find ways to solve the problem. Wouldn't want her to be my enemy at all.



7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on his/her

Why should I change her, if I really love her I'd accept her as she is. She's unique as she is.



8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...

tikam belakang aku!



9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is

baling dengan katak, cicak, grasshopper, ular, hamster, tikus, cencorot, all in one time. masa utk bls dendam! heheh~



10. The overall impression of him/her is...

org plg down-to-earth aku penah jumpe. jgn terkejut eh, it is the truth! pajid has a lot of good qualities that people don't know because people always saw the groovy side of her. she's very strong, mature, BIJAK GILER and cun melecun.




Oryte,dats all ya pajid! adios~(^_^)v

1 comment:

PAJID said...

ark!! mne ko dpt pic tuh!! haha

ak da terharu byk2~~ wuwuwuwu