Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Something to ease my mind

It had been a long week for me. With grammar test, friendship problem, health problem, financial problem and of course dealing with my emotions that kept getting sensitive at this time of month. I regretted not going to AKSES meeting yesterday but still, I'm thankful I studied grammar. Or else i'd be fainting in class; jaws dropped when the question paper reached my bare hands. I NEVER EEVER expected I would get an essay to write during a grammar quiz! Oh well~Miss Shima is full of surprises. I just hope I wouldn't fail the quiz. It was the best I could give out. And the question was pretty hard too! Everyone said so. Aite friends?

So, to ease my tense I wanna put more DeathNote wallpapers to entertain myself. Hope you guys would love it too! (^_~)


The main characters, in cute faces.

Want some cake?


Whoa~definitely love this!!

I love them both~(^_^)v

No comments: