Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crazy yet I'm Happy


Don't mess with me. I have a death note. Once I write your name in it, you'll be dead in 40 seconds. Haha! Like that's gonna happen! I've been wanting to post this since like...forever! Thanks a lot to my two rommates for shedding tears in my eyes when you gave me that death note shirt. (T_T) Terharu giler wa cakap sama lu~~. I really love it guys! You guys are the best rommates ever! Wanna know whow it happened?? Keep reading..

On that day, the thing that I remembered clearly was Wani, crying on her bed and holding her head. Faizah and I was like....er....are you okay,Wani?? She talked a bit, explained what happened and we listened attentively. That was when Tuan sent a message to me. Fuh, right timing!! "Mayday2x!! Wani break-down2x!! Crying2x!!". And Tuan was like soooo worried! At 6.50pm Tuan arrived and she was tthe final victim that we could find to accompany Wani to DC. Luckily, she didn't mind. I went to Wawa's room to discuss bout Faizah's birthday. Not long after that, the two of them told me there's a booth selling death note shirts at DC. I was eager to go and buy one. Suddenly Wani showed me a shirt and I screamed my heart out!! Jeleznya!!! Out of a sudden she said, "memang untuk kau pun!". And then, BUM! Pengsan! Uhuk2x!! Sedar2 mata basah. Giler terharu time tu...Wa~~~~~Thanks a lot ya guys.... Arigatou!!!!!! I was really speechless that time and even now I cudn't express how happy I was on that day. But,you guys know I love you right? So, no probs la... I'll just treasure that moment forever. (^_^)

8 comments:

Aloy Paradoks said...

dapat kan mesej gua...

Unknown said...

u deserve to be happy :)

Unknown said...

ow yea, n the shirt looks great xD

SMANF said...

cool note
cooler shirt!
nak~~

nasiha said...

whoa lucky u!!ey..pinjam death note boleyh?hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!;p

HNKIECRSH said...

HAHA. comel gile shirt.
pototstet satu tok boiii.
x]

rayyan haries said...

salam,

sumpah ganas bazla ni!!

hehehehehe

anyhow......happy treasuring your life buddy!

Nicca Vontiya said...

wah!!!!
uat pe ko criter aq nagis petg tuar???


malu dess~~~~
tp serious, aq pon kemaruk dgn baju tu~~~