Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Part 2 Degree


This is a freaking short semester and all our assignments, quizzes and project reports are due next month. March! All our weekends are booked. No going home for six weeks. Uhuk2. It's gonna be so tiring but fun I guess. This week's tentative is not so interesting to me. Going for a module at d faculty. Hehe. I dunno how d module is conducted coz I didn't attend last year's module. B4 u assume anything, let me explain dat I didn't attend last year's module coz I was battling at d field playing lawn bowl, representing our faculty. We had SAF at dat day so many of us were busy playing at d field.

Anyway, it's so unfair dat some of us have to go extra miles to finish the assignments and some just wait and follow. I guess that's a sacrifice that a management team has to do. Not anyone can be a leader, aite? If d leader is not responsible enuf, everything will be doomed. Lucky 4 me I have friends that are very supportive and so our class project is moving at gear 5. I just saw Muhyi printing a map from Google. He's going to Rumah Penyayang Hembusan Kasturi this evening. It's confirmed that our class project would be on the 6th of March. That's like nine days from now. 9 days!! We have buses to book, food to order and activities to plan. So far things are running smoothly. With our efficient lecturer, things are certainly going in order. I called Miss Fatin at 12.15 asking for a letter and by 2.00 the letter is already in my hand. That's what we call efficient people. I remember my friends had to wait a week for a letter from d faculty. Never mind tho, now d letter is safe in our hands.

Even PELT's class observation report is due in a month. Thank God! We're supposed to submit the report in less than 2 weeks. Now we have extra time to settle d probs dat we hav regarding d assignment. Bad news is, we still have quiz tomorrrow. Haha!! It's a pity that our hard work of doing the questions would be a waste if Mdm Shiha has photocopied the questions. I really hope she can still edit d questions 1st. Hurm..there's a lesson to be learned there. Sometimes classmates have to remind the class rep of small things like dis. The class rep has quite a number of things to do so it's d least dat we cud do to help him. Right Naim?

Literature is another "heavy" subject this semester. We have a report to present to Miss Shima this 9th March. I wonder if we cud make it in time to get all the questionnaire answered by English teachers. Let's just hope and pray that we could. The tricky part is we have a presentation this Friday. That's like a day after tomorrow. Haha!! Believe it or not, none of us have prepared anything 4 d presentation. Nice, huh? I've been trying to find some notes on the net and I couldn't find any. Sigh.. Our 1st quiz will be on 23rd of March. Kyaa~~~ (=_='') Wish us luck! Knowing Miss Shima, I know the questions wud be hard. Believe me, it will be hard.

Do I have to elaborate more on our other assignments and projects? I don't think so. We all have a tight schedule dis semester. I guess it wud be a really short sem after all. Just one highlight about our other project. I'm looking 4ward to Mr Black's community project. It was seriously so nice of him to propose a project 4 us. We're gonna visit the old folks' home dis 27th March. Yeay!! I know it wud be a heart-wrenching day 4 all of us. Even our class project, 'sharing heartbeats' wud be so. I juz hope I'd learn a lot from the field trip. You know what? After listing all the things that we need to settle b4 our final examionations, there's only 1 thing that I have in mind.

This is how we will all be after the finals.

Anyways, good luck friends! Don't forget to have fun despite all d workloads dat we have. Capre diem! Live life to the fullest! Ganbatte kudasai!!

2 comments:

SMANF said...

bca post ni pn nk buat aku pengsan daa~

yUKi said...

tau takpe o_o