Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get well soon!

Kyaaaa~~~~!!! OMG life sucks when your best friend is ill. I can't tell you how much I miss her around. We've been parted 4 a week bcoz of CNY and now she's at home resting because of food poisoning! Urgh...dat poison sure knows the right time 2 attack. Can't you attack someone else?? We've been progressing a lot in class and I feel bad dat she missed all d classes. Of course, dat wud be my job 2 update 2 her about classes. It's just dat, I know learning in class is easier to comprehend than learning from someone who is also trying 2 understand the topic. Haha!! Dun worry Seha, we have time 2 catch up.

Siha is sleeping coz she's sick and I'm sleeping coz she's not around. LOL

Yesterday and today was so dull without her. I've been experiencing abnormal heartbeats since I have to pray hard that our presentation won't be in this week. Sociology was one and another one was Ethics. Unfortunately, Ethics has to be presented today. That's when I stood in front, spoke for like 1 and a half minutes, wait 4 Aziem to elaborate and sit back. Ohmy, u can ask my classm8s, I suck just now! Uhuk2. Malu siottt....nmpk sgt x prepare pape utk presentation td. Nasib baik x graded. Urgh!!

Anyway, I hope you'll get well soon babe. Please do...I can't bear doing things alone anymore. T_T Even Miss Fatin realised you weren't there. Never mind, we will all pray hard 4 u. Oi virus, get out of her body la! X macho la attack pompuan weh.. Nak attack, attack la org yg kuat dan kental. Shoo, shoo!! SHOO!!

1 comment:

yUKi said...

yeah seyha! get well asap, bnyk nak bergosip haha