Ohmy, can't believe we're really going to Zoo Negara dis Saturday. I was so scared to call d ppl from unit kenderaan juz now. If we can't get a bus dis week, there goes all our effort. N d ppl from d orphanage will have a bad impression on us if we postpone d date. But thank God uitm ordered a bus for us. It doesn't matter whether we're going by UiTM's bus or not, as long as we can go!!
Everyone's busy preparing 4 dis saturday. Ordering food, buying goody bags, junk food and also planning activities. Tomorrow we're having a meeting after Friday prayer. I know some of my friends are not so excited bout dis trip. Well, not everyone loves kids aite? Nvr mind tho. I know I can't wait 4 it. =D I'm sure the kids will be so innocent. Yela tu. Ntah2 sume nakal. Haha!! We're gonna be tired running along with them in the zoo.
innocent kid. I wonder.. Dis is gonna be a new experience 4 me. I wonder how I'd be with the kids. I've never been to an orphanage, I dunno what to expect. Anyways, I'll make sure that this Saturday will be a very memorable day 4 dis semester! ^^




3 comments:
baz!!~ lol! jelous~ wanna go too..
i'm jealous too =.="
nk jealous jugak.. huhu.. actually efy pown ade program tautan kasih..jd faci.. best kot.. dh lme tngenn. tp trpkse tolak sbb efy trlibat dgn english week.. nty dtg taw! main scrable.. ajak miss shima skli! ;)
Post a Comment