Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Monday, August 3, 2009

Grateful again

I can still remember back then when I was still in Asasi, I wanted to take my degree in UM. I was torn whether to stay in UiTM or go to someplace else. As far as I knew, UM was the premier university that offered TESL in Malaysia. Somehow, they produce good graduates there. So I had a dream. I wanted to start fresh in UM. With people I don't know and new faces. I thought I could make it a challenge and see how my life would change. This new road would be challenging, I'm sure but that's just how life is. Life is about making choices. One decision can change our whole life.

But here I am today, breathing and living as a UiTM student. Somehow in the journey of choosing my path life, my mother gave me guidelines and reasons. Finally, my heart was set in UiTM. Today, I can not help but to feel grateful once again. This evening I received a phone call from my ex-roommate, Faizah. She is currently taking her degree in law in UM. I really missed her and that phone call really lifted my mood at that time. I was going to take a nap actually. Of course I'd ask her how's her life now in UM. It used to be the place that I wanna study at. Her answer gave me a shock. "aku menyesal masuk UM weh..."


At first I thought she was just joking around but what she told me later really made me feel sorry for her. I don't think I need to explain why she regretted her decision. I'm in no mood to spoil UM's reputation. But I can just say that today I am more thankful to be UiTM student and I won't stop praising Allah for that. Each day spent at the faculty with my friends, lecturers and megane-chan makes me happier and happier. Sometimes it's creepy. I dunno what might come after this that would make me sad. I believe life has its ups and downs. Now I'm happy but one day I'd be sad. I'm scared to face that day because what I'm experiencing now is so heaven-like.

Nevertheless, I will stay positive and enthusiastic. I still believe that life is to be enjoyed to the fullest. We only live once and we should live it to the fullest. No matter what would come tomorrow, I will be strong because I know how great my life had been all this while. Alhamdulillah...

6 comments:

PAJID said...

hoho~
there she goes~ lalala.

kesian sama faizah. :'(

SMANF said...

hmm..gle musterius ini megane..kna cri ni

English Freak said...

pajid >> yup, sgt sedih mdgr citer die

amri >> sebok je nak cari sape megane-chan! huhu

Nicca Vontiya said...

tak sangka Faizah rase gitu...

English Freak said...

wani >> kalo ko tau knape ko pun akan faham knape die rasa begitu.

AiN said...

why?
ape yg x bestnye blaja kt um?
is it bout the competition with the non malays?