Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Fought It!

Hi everyone, I just wanna share with you guys about what I faced. I went back home yesterday. I was so happy to finally be at home, I've not been at home for almost 2 weeks because of SAF. My eldest sister was there at home too. Oh, she had a fever. I adviced her to eat 6 green apples per day. SIX??? Even one is hard to swallow, six??? But it was just a suggestion. Then, suddenly today I woke up with a dizzy head. BAM! I got the fever too! The message that woke me up from sleep was from Bibi, my roommate. She told me that Miss Shima, Miss Fatin and Miss Elia watched volley ball final game last night. It was between EDU and Sports Rec. I was like, "WHAT?????". Oh man, too bad I wasn't there too! Then another news hit me. Bibi told me to ask Miss Shima whether she's playing for the lecturer's event. I was crossing my finger and hopin that she wouldn't but deep inside I knew she would! ANd yeah, she is playing tonight! Oh God, I wanna be there and support her!!! Why does this fever come at this time??


So I fought hard. I dun want to be SICK. I ate my medicine, apples and sat in my sister's room without switching on the fan. It was darn HOT but I just distract myself by watching Hannah Montana. Finally, not long after that I was sweating! Haha!! ALhamdulillah... A step closer to be fine. All I know is I dun wanna be sick. I have tests and presentations next week. I can't afford to be sick. So here I am now, feeling fine. Just a LITTLE dizzy but I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be fine. I hafta start doing my slides and read-up on counselling and linguistics. Oh God, can the week got worse? Anyway, just wanna let you guys know that if you guys are sick, FIGHT! Jgn manjakan diri anda di atas katil. Insya Allah you'll be fine. N dun forget to take your medicine as well. Alright, gotta go. Have LOADS of stuffs to do. Da~

No comments: