
I'm pissed off! I need to say it out loud! HELP!!!!
The time will come when you feel that you have reached your limit and somehow nothing around you can cheer you up. That was how I felt just now. I was struggling with my emotion, trying hard not to say anything that would hurt people around me.
The thing is, I was mad with someone I'm close to. I could not confront my friend here because I dare not hurt her. Unfortunately, I was the one in pain. It was not a big deal but I really caould not take it at that time. I don't like talking behind her back, especially since I'm close with her so I could just close my mouth shut.
Luckily, at the end of the day I met my motivator and I managed to cool myself back. From being so emotional I laughed and smiled and get 'back to my normal self'. It was as if I was in battery low state and transformed to battery full state. Hish, funny way of describing my emotion!
Well, all in all I understood that sometimes when I'm not in the right mood all I have to do is cool myself down first. I've been in a bad mood since yesterday so when 'something' happened I could not help but to be emotional. A few of my friends realised my tight face and asked what was the matter. Tq 4 ur concerns, I really appreciate that! Even tho I couldn't tell them what was wrong, I appreciate the concern that they gave.
No more emo for tomorrow. I'm gonna start the day with a smile on my face. :D *wink*




3 comments:
BANZAAII!!!!
xbaek emo2 ni
kasi sengeh smpai lenguh mulut tu..!!
yieeeeeee~~~
haha...tq amri..
naseb baek la dah x emo.
tah nape tah semalam xleh control.
the last part is the most important. ;)
cheer up syg :D
Post a Comment