
honestly, with no books and preparation...it's really hard to stay focused in his class. My mistake, I know. I think I literally dozed off for more than 3 times. When he asked everyone to do the exercise in the book I will be blur again coz I dun have the book. Can you imagine how I felt in his class? I feel like hiding somewhere. Please, please don't look at me. Then the best thing happened. He finally said, "we call this a day" and he continued with "YEAY~!!!" Haha! He knew we were suffering. Then the next sentence was the best. "B4 we go, I would like you to continue what I did on the board. He walked straight to me and gave me a marker pen. At that time I was like, "OMG!"
I don't know a thing that he wrote on the board. Yeah, it's just IPA but I dunno how to describe them. I wasn't in class!! I had this blur and scared face and looked at my friends. They all flipped the book and tried to help me. I was taking too much time so I juz go to the board. I read my friend's lips and wrote it on the board. For the third description, I misread their lips and wrote 'SPREAD' on the board. Mr. Kieran was shocked! "Spread! But that's not even in the list!" It was actually FLAT. I rubbed the board, wrote the right answer and sat down. No one said anything to me. Maybe they knew I was so ashamed at that time. I couldn't stop laughing actually. That was like the stupidest moment I ever had in front of an audience.

That was certainly embarrassing. Here's another great news. We have a test on the subject next week. Yippedi~ I know nothing and I have to answer a test about it. Risiko utk fail sgt tinggi ye tuan2 dan puan2. I gotta ask someone to teach me Phonetics and Phonology.. I asked Zach but he didn't reply my message. Maybe he's too busy. LinO, can u help me?? Uhuhuhu... (T_T)




1 comment:
of course u can do it.
Post a Comment