Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dusty Diamond

"Hail to the Queen...Dusty Diamond!!"

Wow~I can still remember the feeling that I had when I watched Whoa Willow! It's been quite some time now but every time I recall the evening, I can't help but to feel proud. I know there's weaknesses here and there. I glanced at my watch several times during the show. That shows how dreading it was. However, considering the fact that they were all amateurs, I think they deserve a standing ovation. Well I didn't give one on that day, but I felt like doing so when Dusty Diamond came out.

You can ask 21. I went berserk when I found her after the show. "nak amek gmbar..." I dunno how many times I repeated those words. And I did took a pic with 21's hp. Thanx 21! I still haven't got d pic tho. It's still wit 21. I browsed Cip's Fb today to search for her and I found her! Yeah! Her name's Farah-Nur Farid. I knew earlier that she's an architecture student, like Brooke. *I dunno Broke's real name, Gomen!*

Dusty Diamond and her goons

I guess the reason dat I adore Dusty Diamond very much is becoz her character in the theater gave quite a big impact to the story itself. Well, she's the evil queen that made the marriage rule. Tho, ironically she's not evil. She's just d reason dat ppl no longer know d meaning of love. When her scene came, believe me it was awesome! With the lighting and music, and her goons..it all just made the scene perfect! I know a few of my friends think that her part is insignificant but I totally disagree to that. In fact, I think her scene is the climax of the show becoz after that we knew that Brooke was the reason behind the conflict. Seriously people, I didn't expect that Brooke was the one casting the JooJoo spell! So, of course Dusty Diamond's scene was the coolest.

aww...I should've given her the standing ovation!

Good job Dusty Diamond! ^^

Congrates to the team, the production, the effort, the great work....and the list goes on. I heard that they're gonna do the sequel. I wonder if that's a good decision or not. If they want to, they gotta make sure the sequel is not frustrating. Usually sequels are worse than the 1st. I hope they won't do the same mistake. Anyways, good luck 4 dat! May God bless the children in tasputra perkim. Amin~

No comments: