Then week two came. Alhamdulillah...things began to change and all the frustrations changed 360 degree. It's hard to write when I can't really share what's bugging me during d 1st week. All I can say is, things have started to be better now. I love d fact dat I'm back with my motivator. I dunno what took me so long to decide. Maybe it's becoz I want to face d challenge, and not run from it. In the end, I conclude the same thing again. If it's meant to be, then it'll be. Although it came a little late, at least it came anyway. Thank you Allah!

I really loved d 2nd week. I had a great time with my house mates and classmates. Things are going smoothly. I loved d class project, d story telling at home and d shopping! I've always dreamt of going 2 Tesco and shop with my friends to buy "home stuff" and I did it! With Seha, Najah and Tikah. Then we ate at Geng's corner. They loved d food there. The best part was seeing Seyha work on d cupboard. Haha!! Cool girl~ I guess God has His own ways of arranging fate. At 1st I thought it's gonna be a LONG semester. Now I can picture d fun and adventure. Cool~




No comments:
Post a Comment