I've not visited our blog world for quite some time. Today, I manage to steal someone's wireless from my sister's room. Yay!! Haha! Well, of course I'd check out what have my frends posted in their blog. And guess what? Everyone's talking about goodbye! Adoi!!!!!!
See, goodbye is not a good word. Don't say that to me on our last day. It hurts. Say, "See you again". That's the right phrase,guys! Come on...it's not that we're leaving the world. We're just leaving UiTM and only God knows where's our next destiny. Well, it's easy to say huh?
To tell u the truth, of course I'm sad too! Despite the bad memories, I still have some pretty good memories with you guys. Even great memories. Memories that I won't forget my whole life. Though, I can't deny the fact that you guys really taught me what is the real meaning of 'friendship'. Now I know that not everyone can be a true friend. In fact, not even I can be a true friend all the time.
I'm sorry for all the shits that I've done. Sometimes I just don't realise that I'm being a jerk. Thanks to those who had the guts to tell me baout it. I really appreciate that. At least I know my mistakes. I hope we'd end our semester with no grudge in our hearts. Yeah, it maybe hard. But still, try to forgive people. You'd know how calm u'd feel then. If any of u wanna settle anything wit me, u're most welcome. The door to my room is always open except when I sleep and my cell is always on except when I sleep. And, remember this is not goodbye. It's "See you again!".
*wink*
Jurský svět 2015 celý film cz online hd csfd
6 years ago




7 comments:
i won't say goodbye. u can bet on that. ;)
love u sayang.
ill c u soon...prty soon,and again...gain..ain ..
hpefly x lst cntct
frnz frver ait?
i hope tht will be the case
so ill hold on the goodbyes first
Mata ne~! (C ya~!)
(^_<)
Persahabatan ini bagaikan masa...
sekiranya ia telah berlaku...
ia tiada jalan kembali...
tugas kita hanya untuk memastikan persahabatan ini segar dalam hati dan ingatan...
ok, instead i'll say BABAI
:p
ah thank god we have like 5 days
to see each other again later on. :)
see you again!
la org duk selangor..blh je plan bile2 nak jumpe kan?kan?=D
btw i da buat new blog!
www.seyhaholic.blogspot.com=D
Post a Comment