Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Changes

I've been hearing people talking about changes. Yeah, it's hard to accept changes. Even harder if that person doesn't realise that he/she has changed. At first I thought, it's okay.. That is just how life is. People change, but we still accept them. The new them. But now that I'm experiencing it, I understand how hard it is for people to accept it.

Babe..I never want you to change. You're there in front of my eyes, but I feel like I'm looking at someone else. Slowly, things get even more different than before. Maybe it's not you, it's me. I know one day things would be really different. I think you know what I mean. I cannot imagine what would happen when the day arrives. Apart of me wants to accept the new you but apart of me is not willing to let go of the old you. If only you know how I feel. Why do things have to change?? Why????? I don't wanna lose you.....='(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

true enuff, life changes with time, but that doesn't mean we've GOT to change unwillingly. its hard to accept, but if we let go, it might her the people we love. and that would hurt us too in return, wouldn't u agree?

It needs confrontation, may it be through u or other ppl. like u said, maybe he/she doesn't even realise it. :)

Nicca Vontiya said...

pe salah yer klu berubah ke arah kebaikan..
or berubah tuk orang lain suka kat kiter???