this is Yoo Bin. she looks really sweet with that long hair.
Why do I love Yoo Bin the most? Since the first time I watched Wonder Girla clip, I have felt so amazed with her. Well, I like people who can rap well. Though, at that time I was not really into Wonder Girls so it was just a one-time amazement. This year, I managed to watch more videos about them. The person that attracted me the most was So Hee. She was so damn cute that I couldn't take my eyes off her. Refer to my previous posts for her picture,keyh? Everytime I searched for wonder girls' pictures I'd save So Hee's pics the most. Time after time, I realised that So Hee is the weakest vocalist in wonder girls. The only thing that I like about her is her cuteness. Hm...last week, I dunno why but I couldn't help but to adore Yoo Bin more than So Hee. Yoo Bin is very cool, she can dance very well and her English is superb! I have more reasons to love Yoo Bin now! :p Haha! I really wish I could meet her in person. Communicating wouldn't be a problem because she can speak English very well. Would that day ever come? Hm...I hope so! Oklah, dun wanna membebel byk2. Here are some facts about Yoo Bin.
- Full name: Kim Yoo BIn
- Birthdate: 4th October 1988
- Height: 163cm (just a lil taller than me)
- Weight: 54kg
- Company: Of course JYP
- Position in Wonder Girls: Rapper
This is the first rap that Yoo Bin wrote by herself.
Always seeing you roam around me.
My heart pounds without me even knowing.
Wondering if you love me too or maybe even like me.
I thought of maybe trying to find out but if it’s only my misunderstanding
My feelings will be revealed and it might all end.
Because of my pride I rejected here and there but he tells me he doesn’t hate the way I’m acting.
These days I feel as if we are drifting apart
It’s not the same as the old times, our love that is.
It might be because of greed and me.
Because the love has become so bigI might have made it hard on you.
Or the way I always become suspicious of you.
What do I have to do to make it go back to the old times,our first time.
Because I wanted a new start all over again
I told him let’s solve all our misunderstanding
And say all the things we want to say to each other.
And that I’m sorry and I love youYou’re the only one for me, believe me
Like the old timesLet’s go back to the time when we were happy.
Do you know that
You are my everything and I love you

this is Yoo Bin's signature.
Ok...I guess that's all for today. Next time I'll update more about her,keyh? Yoo Bin rocks!! I love Yoo Bin!!




3 comments:
Wah,wah! Yoo Bin pulak dia~~
she's cool i know, she's my 2nd fav... ^^
Like her rap in the Nobody song;
"Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free...~~~"
ni yg aku ckp muke cam najah tu ke...?
Nope!
yg ko ckp muka mcm Najah tu So Hee.
nanti aku post pasal die plak.
Post a Comment