Lady Antebellum-Need You Now

Monday, March 9, 2009

Interesting babe!

1) Go to your photos folder in your computer.

2) Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3) Go to the 6th picture in the folder.
4) Put the picture in your blog and and description of it.
5) Invite six friends to join the challenge




Huhu~interesting tag I got from Siha. Describe this picture? Well, it's purple day!! You can see more pictures from my blog. Err...I mean....from the right part of my blog. How do I explain? The one that I put at the right side of my blog? Huhu. I guess you'd understand. We didn't plan to wear the same colour on that day. I thought Siha wanted to wear a blue coloured blouse. That morning, my eyes bulged when I saw the colour of our blouses! They're both purple!! LOL!! Enough bout the description.

I wanna tag these people:
  1. 21anis
  2. Ayong~~
  3. Pajidung
  4. Effy yg sengal
  5. En. Al-Sabri
  6. Lindonut

Have fun doing the tag!(^_^)v

3 comments:

Nicca Vontiya said...

wah~~~~
suke tgk korg pakai purple~~~
btw, cantik ar gmbr kt sebelah tu---->
we are aksesian~~~

HNKIECRSH said...

hahaha. cantek plakkkkk :)

SMANF said...

check out my babes